Thursday, April 15, 2010

have a break

have a kit kat

no, scratch that. have a break, have some sushi, some rm2-only sushi, with someone or someones you love.




this is new, and oily. but i dont mind having some more:)


and then take a short walk around sunway pyramid, and to take notice of the things that you have never took notice of before. they might be new, but may also be things that have remained oblivious to or hind-sighted by you.


i had always love this lamp, but havent notice that there are so many of them around marrakesh now. these are recent additions, right?


X)

a much needed break from authorship, too much freud and romanticism, it's killing all my brain cells, and me.

back to freud. yes, hi again freud.

1 comment:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love sushi, I'm vegetarian though but I love the tofu ones.