Monday, April 19, 2010

fly like a bird with wind beneath your wings

today was a sunny day -- my mood, that is -- after i submitted my authorship essay into the submission box that says "EHN" instead of "ENH". ha someone should get that fixed. anyways, had lunch with yujia at sakae sushi and some shopping. i smiled as i typed the word "shopping":)






sunflower at pyramid tower hotel lobby

soft shell crab crepe
marinated seaweed
pigeon on my balcony
my loots; f21 double finger dove ring
cotton on dress, and ring

goosebumps all over me i had to wrap myself with my towel. no not cold from the aircond, but from watching ghost hunters, this show scare the shit out of me, but i love it. thrilling and amazing at the same time. i believe in ghosts, but i dont ever want to see one.

i am still thinking about the mustard skirt that i love but chose to ignore, whenever i see/hear the word "skirt". i think i will go back to get it someday.

123 from diamond2 (explains the bad quality pictures); 456 from d90

No comments: