Sunday, April 25, 2010

500 words in

yes, i am 500 words into my psychological testing lab report ugh which leaves me with 1500 words left. i'd rather re-write a 2500 word essay on romanticism and freud than do this. there goes another of my weekend spent cooped up in my room.

but these brightened up my day.







alexander mcqueen's such a creative guy, he's more than a designer. he was so passionate about his works, they are more than garments of clothing; they are art. his fall 2010 ready-to-wear collection awed me. especially love the first 2 golden dresses, my hairs stood on end as i watch the 16 dresses on slideshow through style.com. it just blew me away.

yvan rodic
//my archives//style.com

she has to go back to the lab report, some 1500 words away from completion. and she will reward herself after this tumultuous assignment is done with. wednesday is the day for an ice-cream as big as that little boy has! and weekend back at home with Faith and her new cage, i presume!

2 comments:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

That cat is cute, I hope someone lets it out the cage.

Goodluck with your writing.

lynxiu said...

we saved her from a drain and she keeps running about we worry that she might get drowned again, so we are trying to make her get attached. but we let her out at night at home :)

is there any other ways to get her to stay put without a cage? ya, it's sad looking at her too :(