Saturday, April 10, 2010

feelings flow like water, transparent but cannot be grasped easily

let these pictures narrate my early 21st birthday celebration, i am just too filled with happiness that i dont know how to tell you the story of the whole night myself.






















thanks mum and dad for bringing me into this world and into this family, i cannot imagine myself being born into another. the love you showered me is impossible to be put into words, sentences, paragraphs, or even essays. no one word is adequate in defining my love and gratitude for you, mummy and papa. i love u i love u i love u.

thanks aunty su and all the aunties for the dinner and making tonight memorable, thanks aunty su for the bag, and aunties for the jacket. one thank you is insufficient in expressing my deepest thanks, so thankyou thankyou thankyou, althought 3 is not enough either.

thanks ahkong and popo for taking care of me all these years, putting into my mouth scrumptious breakfast, lunch and dinner without fail, taking care of xiaoxiao as if she was your own flesh and blood, and just love me for who i am. i love you i thank you and i love you.

thanks oni for being the younger sister whom sometimes let me bully, whom i can quarrel with, who talks with me deep into the night, who takes pictures with me, who plays with xiaoxiao with me, who draws portraits of me, who lends me her clothes when i dont want to wear my own. who is my best friend. wo ai ni oni!

thanks to everyone who is present in my life, all of who i know and knows me, personally or not, thank you.

finally,thank you, of whom i will always love and cherish, who treats me like a little girl and cooks herbal tea egg for me. i love you. i miss you.

like a dream
her moment; she was cinderella
sparkling gown and glass slippers

like a princess
dreams came true

that's all she would ever want to have
but the most important of all
the best time
it was them
made it all possible

her family and friends


blackjack

nikon d60; nikon d90, by dad, me, waitress at bar

2 comments:

KANG said...

Only herbal tea egg ??!!

lynxiu said...

eh hehe and alot alot alot :D but most memorable is herbal tea egg ma cuz now see egg also a little scared XP