Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fringe!

the last day of the 1st half of 2009. time really does fly! to celebrate the 2nd half of 2009, i decided to get a new haircut. not really a decision, but just came to realize after my hairdresser finish cutting it that i somehow have a fringe! i was at a total lost for words the moment i saw my own reflection. i have never have a fringe since secondary school.

before:


after:


straightened it because i have a head full of wavy and thick hair. too much hair, unmanagable! so, what do u guys think?

i am learning to love a fringe but i bet it'll grow out fast. the only problem is that i have to tilt my head to the right to prevent my left parting from falling over. yes, call me crooked-head lady.

i have decided during this short period of time i used to create this post that i love my new fringe. it pokes into my eyes and nose every now and then, but at least my head (and face :D) looks smaller and not so thick. maybe i won't let it grow out, who knows :I

No comments: