Monday, June 29, 2009

27th june

i am back home! oh the food, and my beloved family! on my way back from sunway, mum, dad and me stopped by ikea and the curve. ikea does not allow any photo-taking, but somehow i managed to dodge the staffs.

but first we had lunch at the food court on the ground floor (i think)


mum's taufufa with corn topping


dad's chicken rice

my tomyam beehoon was so sucky i didnt even attempt to take a picture of it. but these onde-ondes were niiiice!

then we made our way thru the ikea showroom, where everything on display was so incredibly beautiful. so i had to breach the "no photographs" rule, but i didnt know it at that time. so..not my fault lar!

it was not my first time there but one could not help feeling like a kid in a candy store in there. me and mum felt like moving into these well-made and fully furnished home. took many pics at the lightings area, these are the few i really love.


"i see a dead beetle"


look carefully -- this is a bucket full of used lightbulbs

two of the last few pics.




this is the last pic from ikea before i was ticked off by a staff

once back home i ate Pan Mee for dinner. and apples. and lychee juice. and some keropoks. and then i was so bloated i had to mope around doing nothing. but it was good :)

No comments: