Wednesday, June 10, 2009

blood sucker

i went straight to auntie anne's for cinnamon sugar stix right after i was told that i m 4.1% over the normal, healthy body fat percentage. geez, talk about irony and slowly killing myself. and my body. but they are nice those cinnamon stix:)

consultation with california fitness made me understand my body better, i always thought my height was 153cm, but apparently i'm only 150cm:O i am very much tempted to apply for a membership with them and start hitting the gym this very moment. but then, i need cold.hard.cash. monthly fee, rm180. i can buy so many pairs of shoes with that money. initial payment, rm521 i think.jessica alba's abs don't come cheap. they cost a fortune. to me.

gonna call mum tonight and let her laugh at me. "mum, i told u i m fat", she'll say it's too expensive, and i do feel guilty for wanting her to pay for my gym membership. i need a job or anything, wash-plate-aunty or whatever. i don't want to live like a blood-sucker off my parents' hard earned money. it bothers me. alot.

or i'll just make it my resolution to at least do some brisk walking or swimming. i can still be healthy without a california fitness membership and sucking my parents' pot of gold dry.

i would indeed be wasting off their money if i continue lingering here instead of studying. i dowana fail psyche, i have to retake if i do. and again, it's back to money. those greens are human's lifeline. call me materialistic or watever, it's reality.

back to reality, back to studying. auntie anne's was marvellous. i am hyped up now after having my sugar fix:D

she's gracious that she has parents that love her and support her, she feels bad not earning her own money but still living off them at the age of 20. she needs to do something about it. and she doesn't know what, or how. she's guilty, despite the sugar fix.

No comments: