Wednesday, June 3, 2009

nonsense nothings

ohmygod i think there's a problem with my blogger..it takes forever to load the "create post" page, my IE hangs everytime i navigate to it :/ what's the problem?

anyway tomorrow at 9am is my jrn presentation...oh shit i just hope i dun wet my pants and make a laughing stock out of my tiny self! i am not nervous now, but i know i will be once the time arrives.

my thoughts are not where they should be -- finals!!, they are roaming in places like mng, topshop, forever21, sg wang, cheese cakes, chocolates, and home... if i can focus my energy on my finals then i will not have to worry, here i am complaining and doing nothing. will start studying later.

i can't believe finals start next friday!! *gulps*

here i stop. wish me luck for jrn *prays with eyes tightly closed*

when the stars shine
when the moon smiles
when the clouds dance
when the wind blows
when the birds sing
when flowers bloom
everything feels good
positive vibes flow through my veins
being happy is all that matters
:)

No comments: