Thursday, June 4, 2009

spur of the moment

jrn presentation just flew past like "whoosh~~" and it was over before i even got the chance of peeing in my pants. it was a totally out-of-body experience, but as long as it's over, i'm happy:) will worry about the results later.

ftv visual test will be my priority this weekend. this guy in my class said he spent just over an hour on it, so i guess i will be able to, provided that i have read his work and know what to be expected. yes call me a cheat!

i m prepared on going head-on with finals this week and also for the following two weeks. i duno how, but i feel that i am more determined now than i was a week ago, maybe buffing up my confidence for the presentation somehow made that determination stick in me. hope it stays long enough for my finals.

blogging in the library makes me feel more intellectual too, i have no clue why.

No comments: