Monday, April 27, 2009

screw unhappy thoughts!!!

i took a bite of the cholocate in my hand,
standing by the balcony on the19th floor,
a bird's eye view of sunway,
overlooking the lights in KL city.
despite the chocolate,
i feel empty.

as the lights of the city plays in my eyes,
i long for the quiet nights of the town,
of my hometown,
where there is less lights,
more comfort.

i hate fast-paced life,
due dates for assignments,
the burden to do better,
the lack of room for creativity,
and rest.

in my mind,
i paint a perfect picture of serenity,
with my beloved ones,
in the vicinity of home.
i don't feel stress,
there is no great expectations of me.

i miss home sooooo much.
i hate having to deal with assignment due dates and my insecurity to do my best in the upcoming presentation. i hate having to crack my already stressed out brain for an idea for a personal profile. at this moment i would like to curse and curse and curse! shit shit shit

now i understand why people jump from buildings. it is not the thought of dying, it is the thought of throwing everything behind in the one action of jumping down. in a way it is like flying. throw away all unhappiness behind, let your soul fly, without constraints.

damn those tears. i need a hug. i am so emo i should stick my head in the rubbish bin. a very smelly one.

to hell with assignments and presentations. i despise u all.

i guess it's time for a cheese sandwich. iduncareiamfatanyway.

4 comments:

Kinta said...

all i can say,

welcome to reality :)

let's face it! As Obama said, " Together WE CAN"

JIA YOU ONG LYN XIU for your upcoming presentations, assignments, and so on!

*hugs*

lynxiu said...

kinta....
really feel very lost lar this week
like blur~
haha yes we can do it!!!

Yee Ping said...

argh! no choice we must do it!!

tat's how we become better eprson right??

we improve each n every day =)

lynxiu said...

thx so much yee ping!
felt so much better through out the week:)