Monday, April 13, 2009

20

i am now officially two decades, one day and 22hours old. ili called me yesterday after coming back from my birthday-shopping spree with mum and sis and asked "how do you feel turning 20?" honestly i feel nothing, just the slight reminder to myself that i am perhaps 3 or 4 decades away from menopause, sagging breasts (and butt) and jiggling fats. yes, how sad:(

anyway, celebration with family started on 11th april, went to this seafood restaurant near his house (minus him*sobs*) for dinner. had crab fried in salted eggyolk!! the rest are unimportant. oh i love the dessert -- chilled taufufah (more like jellied taufufah) with longan! just perfect to wash down the heavy and filling taste of the crab. magnifique!
crab fried in salted eggyolk. delish!

on the day, went for my birthday-shopping spree the best part:) lingered in f21 for over an hour, trying on clothes, and finally settling on a black draped-front cardigan. i bought for myself using granma's angpau, a red-white checkered scarf and an 8buck necklace! it was previously rm29 ohmygod!

"cheeeeeeaaaap mummmmm!!" was all i hear myself shouting. oh and things like "stress! duno which one to choose!!!" yes i had a nervous breakdown when mum and sis almost left me alone in f21. but i had to choose something, right? i wouldn't do myself justice leaving without any of those enormously discounted necklaces.

i wanted earrings, but nah they all looked like what i had. mygod was i insane in there:) now i am happy. yes, i am that shallow. hah

then had dinner at my (our) fave tomyam mee stall in sungai rambai. it costs only 15.20 and i said to him "you are lucky your girlfriend only wants roadside tomyam mee." i secretly wanted secret recipe. i ate like no-one's business. and he gave me a cake recipe book! love it! gonna be busy experimenting them on him *grins* you said so yourself:)

so that was how i celebrated my birthday, with the things and people i love. things being food and shopping, people being my dearest family and you:)
many thanks to those who remembered all the way from aussie and nyc.

i love u i love u i love u
gawd
i love u

No comments: