Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bits

i just realized that i have no recollections watsoever of the past few days. dunno why everything seem to fly by in a blur, nothing leaves footsteps. it dawns on me that i have never really paid any attention to the happenings around me the past days, not that i am having a total emo blackout, but yea, it scares me.

oh what the heck...mid term break is 8 days away. whee~~

CURRENTLY:

  • regret putting the glade floral freshener in the wardrobe...the smell makes me nauseous..
  • working on my contemporary film studies assignment
  • watching the little nyonya compulsively


WILL:

  • take out glade freshener and leave it in the bathroom
  • watch another few episode of the little nyonya:)
  • get on with journalism tute work
  • facebook
  • go through FTV notes hopefully
  • sleep as early as possible


when i walk i miss you
when i talk i talk about you
when i smile i think of you
when my heart beats
it's because of you

happy april fool's day :]

No comments: