Friday, April 3, 2009

happy birthday:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUJIA!! if you are reading my blog hehe


had delicious cake with peach on top made by yujia's aunt by the poolside. romantic-nya:) haha

took some pics and proceeded to pyramid for sushi, sakae. their sashimi mori yu was fabulous, thick salmon sashimi slices, dipped in wasabi-saturated soy sauce, perfect match made in heaven! it was not cheap tho, but truly worth it!

pictures are not with me at the moment i'll post it up in a few-days time, after i am done with my FTV assignment and psyche interlearns. ugh they are hell i tell u.

oh before we had cake rita and yujia gave me a surprise! yay i love surprises:) rita told me that she wanted to surprise yujia with a bouquet of flowers, but i didnt have to pay my part. but i insisted on paying, cuz a bouquet of flowers in malaysia is not cheap, darn expensive even. she said"no lar no lar, cheap only, you don't have to pay lar." i kept on insisting i pay my part and then i gave up.

suddenly yujia came out of nowhere holding this big bouquet of 12 pink roses and said "gei ni de xiu."(for u, xiu) huh was my reaction. "advance birthday present from us," said rita with a big smile. so big ar her smile i tell u i wana hit her for lying to me!

i was dumbfounded but was very happy! double yay:D thx dears for that beautiful bouquet of flowers, really, thx soooo much it really made my day. to hell with those assignments! *grins*

all in all, really had a fun day, a much needed break from all the stoopid assignments, not like i really started any, but yea, it was lotsa fun going out with u girls and to act silly and be crazy and happy.

thx for everything:)

i see you smiling,
the sun shining,
birds singing,
flowers blooming.
i know then,
it was special,
the happy moments
we were having.
candles on the cake,
we started singing,
louder than the birds,
airwaves vibrating,
with the warmth of our hearts,
wishing you the happiest.

No comments: