Saturday, April 4, 2009

on the loose

had so much funnn:]

finished watching the little nyonya and can finally concentrate on my shit of assignments. well, theoretically speaking. went shopping and movie with kinta, oh i just love f21! if i m getting any angpaus on my birthday (not that i am stressing it) i know what to buy heee~ *grins broadly showing all teeth*

thx kinta for the leggings! feel so blessed to have friends by you, altho i won't be here in sunway to celebrate my birthday with them, but still love u guys! will miss all of you next week..

milo with oats you made my night with ftv assignment bearable:) sorta

bytheway, don't forget to drop by the Topshop student lock-in at pyramid this thursday! present your student ID and enjoy 20% discounts on regular-priced items. yay! oh it starts at 6pm. hope i can make it. so now back to my ftv. ugh

"do i really need them?" -- rebecca bloomwood
yes I do:)

1 comment:

Kinta said...

you're welcome dear : )

wear the leggings to campus! ahihihihi..