Tuesday, April 7, 2009

joy and its juxtaposition

ftv sux today:( i hate femme fatale to the bone. hands down, city of god! wait! just that i don't like ftv today doesn't mean i want to flunk my ftv assignment kay?! bless my 25% *crosses fingers and pray*

oh well at least there are still somethings worth looking forward to

counting down:
5 days to the BIG 2-0 :O
4 days to the last day of 19
3 days till home sweet home for 9 days!
2 days till psyche interlearn is due
2 days to topshop student lock-in yayyyyy!!

but then...my mid-sem break won't be a bed of roses. all because of jrn assignment. hell with u jrn.. no scratch that! i want HD! so i m gonna have to work my ass off next week. after my birthday lah *this lazy girl winks*

in the form of a siamese cat,
u came.
thumbs up for joy:)

the title is weird :s

No comments: