Friday, May 1, 2009

1st of may


this pic never fails to make me laugh so hard my stomach and jaws hurt

he came all the way from nilai to sunway. you had no idea how many cars were in pyramid today! tons! the parking was full, all of them. so headed back to the condo, parked his car at the visitor's parking, and took a cab to pyramid. and we did this under the searing hot sun. ugh

but it was all worth it:) seeing gayle eating sloppy jacks on oprah the other day made me crave for carl's jr the whole week. was so estatic when we had lunch there. at 4pm. but it was all worth it. love the food and company. i will always love u dear :*

walked around aimlessly for quite some time till we finally head back by cab. damn the cab driver was crazy. he drove us around thru these small narrow roads with huge crows, back streets of shops, cut queue, braked, slammed the oil, swerve like no-one's business, braked, and slammed more oil. our hearts were in our throats all the time. 5buck roller-coaster ride. it was not fun.

talked and rest. and then he drove back to nilai. yes u guessed it right. my tear glands went out of control. but still the best day of the week:) second place was yesterday when julian gave us a well done for our com presentation. hee

you are the sun in the rain,
the smile that drives away tears,
the light in the dark,
the ice cream in the heat,
the cheese in my burger,
the peanut butter in my toast,
the hands that hold me tight.
you are my everything,
i could not say more.
i love u.
i love u.

i miss you so

No comments: