Monday, May 18, 2009

my weekend

was spent back at home in penang with the dearly missed family.
and a two day marathon date with ftv assignment.
the process of essay writing sucks but i am quite satisfied with my work:)

there was ample time for me to play with dad's new camera too
the heaviest camer i have ever held.
some pics were taken on mothers' day and during a trip to the hairdresser's
at which i was not at home:(

granpa and granma on mothers' day


dad during dimsum breakfast on saturday morning


mom at the hairdresser's


the camerawoman my sis


and me

was so fascinated by the camera and its heaviness
so we played with it the whole day
even when it was raining on saturday night


love the blue of everything

still have tons of pics in my folder
but they'll have to wait

we opened our umbrellas
and stepped into the rain
snap! went the camera
the eye that captures our memories
the day the sky cried
our hearts were glowing inside

No comments: