Tuesday, May 12, 2009

auf wiedersehen

good bye com assignment. but no, 40% u stay!

at least i am done and over with it. now to start ftv assignment. which is worse, it's worth 50% of our entire results! yes 50! i'll start tommorow. can't wait to watch american beauty again:)

and i can't believe i rejoiced over electricity today! it was seriously like living in a cave with no electricity. it's ok with no fan, my unit in the 19th floor is cool enough. it's ok with no lights, it was morning/afternoon.

it's not ok with no electricity! my laptop doesn't run on battery too long, my ipod needs recharging, my fridged leftover fried rice from last night needed re-heating and the microwave's not working without electricity. see without electricity one can even starve to death!

without my laptop i can't finish my com assignment, without finishing com assignment there'll be no pr for me, without pr life is meaningless! sorta. i still have chocolates anyway. and of course i still have you:)

then the electricity came, and the boys kicked a few rounds of football to celebrate. and i clapped my hands. yay for electricity!

and yea i stuck to my eat-chocolates-and-watch-pr-throughout-essay-writing-process principle.

auf wiedersehen:)

it filled her nostrils
it filled her lungs
it filled her heart
it filled her abdomen
inhale.
it left her abdomen
it left her lungs
it left her nostrils
but stayed in her heart
exhale.
she touched her bare shoulders with her hands
there was no more bricks
she smiled
there was no more bricks.
inhale.exhale.
smile.smile.
:)

No comments: