Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bam

her heart cracks
it goes bam
bam
bam

she tries to stand up
but she falls
bam
bam
bam

she holds back the tears within
she has to hold on
her thoughts' a mess
surpass this phase
this is just one of those down days.

i sucked at my 2nd ftv assignment. sucked. i am starting to doubt myself. is my best really the best? is my best great? i am worried about my psyche essay that i have handed in right after i got back my ftv assignment. how will i score in my com major assignment? how about journalism?

ugh! i have to release these stress!! i need therapy -- retail. at least i can still humor myself :/

finals are creeping nearer. of all times to feel disappointed, it has to be now. with all the major assignments grouped together in these three weeks, i am more than dead. finals start on 12th june, jrn presentation on 4th, ftv test due on 9th. do not stress yet, hang in there!

chocolates and energy bars are my escapism. they are my ideology now. :]

No comments: