Friday, May 14, 2010

i am still alive

and kicking, in fact. but not for long. because i still have an ethics report due this coming wednesday. late nights are my best friends now. but after handing in my public relations proposal this afternoon, at least a portion of the burden has been thrown off my shoulders.


anyway, today i got the pictures that yujia took last week in italiannies! there were lots of pictures of us, unlike mine that consisted mainly of food and random stuffs. it was not my first time there, but one wonders why is it so that when you are with your bunch of best friends, everything seems so new and interesting? like the mural painting, we took turns posing before it hehe




it has been a long while since i posted what i wore, so here goes, one of me that i like very much, acting all pro. thanks yujia :D

dad's old shirt over an mng basic spaghetti top, f21 ankle length skinnies, gap belt and my trusty carlo rino wedges. with an owl necklace, and f21 and vincci rings.


i really love all these pictures from yujia's point of view, to me it seemed to capture the moments spontaneously, and beautifully.

the drizzling of vinegar into olive oil,

a half eaten doughnut,

our beautiful smoothies for a hot day -- my peach 'something' and their strawberry 'something',

pizza caprese, topped with tomatoes, onion, parsley and mozzarella cheese chunks!,

i won that last piece cuz my mouth was bigger. heh,

and embarrassingly uncivilized pictures like this, which was only one out of a series of almost 20 pictures of me and rita playing with cutleries. dont try this at home, or any other restaurants, it's rude. but as i said when you are with your best friends, i guess there are always exceptions to the rules?


last but not least, all of us being posey-posey in front of their "eat, drink and be italian" wall. why eat drink and be italian i wonder?


she's gonna hit the sack early tonight, and hopefully wake up earlier tomorrow morning to start working on that ethics report. night all!

1 comment:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

These photos are really amazing. I know what you mean about places feeling so much more exciting when your with friends.`