Saturday, May 8, 2010

yesterday


the usual company and the usual lunch together on fridays after public relations lecture, this time it was my treat at italiannies. i say, they are one of the more camera-friendly restaurants around; waiters would gladly wait at the bottom of the stairs when we were sitting there taking portraits of each other, and even help us take a group photo in front of their eat, drink and be italian wall.


their 2 course meal menu was so cheap and in such big portions that the four of us ordered only 2 sets. their smoothies were heavenly. i only have a few pictures on my drive now, so the complete set would have to wait.

complimentary bread, eaten dipped in olive oil and a few dashes of vinegar

ah my fave toasted bruschetta

yujia with a slice of pizza caprese

shrimp linguine!

pan fried dory fish with angel hair




and i sunk my teeth for the first time into a krispy kreme doughnut, it was only sensible for me to document this historical moment hehe i had to withhold my eagerness to chow it down to take a few pictures of it first before gobbling it up in record-breaking time.


more pictures to come next week as most of the "fun, scandalous" moments were captured on yujia's cam. now back to cracking my brain thinking how in the world would i plan a hypothetical "curb discrimination against transsexuals" awareness campaign for my public relations case study.

No comments: