Monday, May 10, 2010

happy mothers' day



so i was late, that was because i was so terribly bound by the burden of planning a hypothetical awareness campaign for my public relations case study. and it really sucks. but it will be over and done with on friday hehe! so, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY MUMMY! i know she wont be happy i put up this picture of us, because it was almost 20 years ago, with the hair and the glasses. but nerd glasses are back in trend now, isnt it? and she looked cute doesnt she?
I LOVE YOU MUM
, I MISS YOU!!


and i was totally speechless when he gave me this swarovski necklace as a be-very-lated birthday present. it was sparkly and all, and i bet it cost him a bomb, so i was pained that he spent all his hard-earned/saved money on it. but on the other hand, it was still very sweet of him to do that. that's the paradox of it all, i guess.


lunch today, salmon don, and all other things salmon. we just love our salmon.

these pictures (except the first, it was scanned) were taken with his and my htc's due to my stupidness of taking the d60 along with me but left the sd card chucked to my laptop's card reader. i rock, hah.

No comments: