Thursday, October 29, 2009

YOU MUST WATCH THIS

i was eating lunch and was checking my mail a moment ago, and stumbled across this mail that rita forwarded to me. i clicked on the link to youtube, and prepared to take another mouthful of my mi goreng as i waited for it to load. the instant the video played, i cried, literally stopped chewing halfway, set my plate aside, and let my tears flow uncontrollably. like gushes of water from a waterfall, they just couldn't stop! i am not over-exaggerating my emotions, i cried like someone just died, literally. serious!

it was that touching, none of the many adjectives i have learnt throughout my whole life can describe this emotion. it's like your heart stopS beating, your breathing ceases, and everything else freezeS, like the air around me just froze, just like that.

you just have to watch these two videos for yourself. you have to. you must.





how inspiring is this?
they are competing in a triathlon despite their shortcomings and not complaining. and here i m here whining and worried to death about my finals tomorrow. i should stop complaining and be contented, and to be strong-willed. i feel like a spoilt brat.

thanks rita for the video. thanks dick and rick hoyt for the inspiration and motivation.

her heart beat has not yet returned to normal. now she has slightly swollen eyes and a runny nose. and she's not complaining.

No comments: