Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the good and the good

dun ask me why my post title is named this way. it's just that a few days ago things seem to not work in my favour, but now, they seem to take a turning towards the good, and the good:) a girl must be gracious.

anyway, i have always love blueberries, but they dont come cheap in malaysia, and not easy to find. so, i go with blueberry jam instead. same thing wad, only different products. i have been eating this for the past 3 days, and i m addicted!

*note: no added sugar*

got back my second com assignment, the one about althusserian vs liberal democratic approach towards communication and culture. all i can say is that i dont hate althusser after all!

another piece of good news -- for me at least -- is that today is my last day of class for the whole semester. finals is 10days away. and i'm halfway done with my bachelor's degree. time really does fly, i cannot imagine myself as a degree graduate in another one and a half years. i really cant. hmm duno why but yea.

okay back to psychologically filling up my mind with cognitive and social psychology notes.

No comments: