Saturday, October 3, 2009

rants

it's almost 2.30am and here i am, in my sister's room, sitting as close to the wireless router as possible as to not disconnect from the unstable wireless connection. should get someone to come check. anyway, as i said, it's almost 2.30am and here i am, still brainstorming on my organizational psychology 2nd assignment, which, i have no idea how to start. i'll just let my inspirations guide me. typing furiously one minute and stopping totally the next. writer's block. heh

speaking about inspiration, i figured that if i can't concentrate on my assignment, why not not fuss and do something that excites instead. so, i looked through my photo archives and fashion-blog-hopped. yes, i do that obsessively. and i looked for inspiration somewhere else. only that somewhere else does not contribute to my task analysis assignment.
nevermind that.


pic credits: lookbook.nu//thesartorialist//stylesightings//charles&keith//forever21//my archives

No comments: