Sunday, July 25, 2010

catsflowersfood,

that basically sums up my weekend. as i did not have classes for the first friday of the new semester, i went home with him. i got to see my xiaoxiao after a week, her operation wound healing all well, and we ate cake and ice cream like getting fat's not an issue.






all i shoot these days are cats, food, and skies. need to find new things that inspires. oh, and start dieting, considering we ate more ice cream in the last 12 hours what we could have eaten in a year!

3 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Nothing wrong with ice cream and kitties! I too feel like i'm in a dessert coma from all the cake and ice cream I had this weekend (my mom's birthday party) ayayay!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Pretty cute kitty, all the shots are great.

By the way, thank you for your comment. My mum painted me that painting in my room that you liked.

lynxiu said...

@ashley: yay for fattening deserts! and kitties :) happy belated birthday to your mum too!

@chloe: thanks :) and your mum sure did a wonderful job!