Friday, March 13, 2009

nostalgia

from left across:
me,my youngest cousin xiao,n my sis.
the small face with bangs across,behind the table is not an apparition.
that's my once-shy elder cousin wei.
ooh i love this picture:) this is the epitome of happiness and true laughter
i think i was 7 or 8?
anyway i love this sooo much that when i saw this on xiao's blog i have to steal it.

it was taken in auntie su's KL home i think..too long ago i forgot.
but she still has the same carpet,the same pillows,the same table,the same couch with the same cushions and the same standing lamp in her home in Singapore.

i had a rather sharp face back then.
xiao was chubby but not anymore,she's so much taller than me despite her being 4years my junior.it's so sad i dowana talk about it.nope just kidding:) i love her like nothing.
hui has not changed much.her chubbiness i mean.she's taller than me too.
wei ar...she changed lots!like a caterpillar that has metamorphosized(?) into this beutiful butterfly with extravagant wings.she's no more camera-shy and is a dancer!ya she's taller than me.
everyone is taller than me.i don't mind:)
here's another one.DON'T LAUGH!

i am not telling which butt belongs to me!! (it's rather obvious anyways *curses*)
oh how i love the old happy days:)

No comments: