Monday, March 2, 2009

democracy

2nd night here now.been feeling very serene being with myself and my thoughts alone,but until this afternoon i was really pissed.pissed off by the rudeness of housemates.

i hate inconsiderate and rude people.whoever they are.

i picked up a very useful term today at my first JRN1902 newsroom practice and theory,journalism lecture.

mr wong said "democracy" carries the meaning of "adulthood",of being an adult and having the opportunity to participate in making decisions.i liked it.

democracy,in my opinion,symbolizes freedom of choice,of being able to catch hold of one's own path in life and to gain liberation from it.

i want democracy for myself:)

and i'll be genuinely happy if i ever achieve that.besides being genuinely happy now that class starts at 3pm for me tomorrow.yay me!

because i'm being happy now,i decided that i'll forgive the rude people outside in the living room for their rudeness,once.they don't gain anything anyways.i will not bother them.ever.

i feel happy for the time being,really.

so i decided to post up this picture of my really happy family having fun at Genting during the weekend.


:)
a very jovial sis,smiling mum and dad.
oh and a half-faced me.and my gums

No comments: