Monday, June 20, 2011

this and now

the last paper of my entire degree life, done today. a few randoms from these past few days that were filled to the brim with psychology and communications mugging, as well as eventful what-might-be-the-last-few outings with my bunch of uni friends before everyone go their separate ways in pursuit of their own futures.
in these 3 years, i have met people that i would never have thought of meeting, whom i will remember forever - even if i do not, facebook and twitter would remind me anyways. thankyou and thankyou, again. 
i think angeline took this shot, cause i do not have the slightest recollection of me shooting it ever.
to the family that supported me all the way, i hope i made you proud, as i know i do myself. to you, thanks for being my punching bag venting machine and being there for me, just being there.

pathway that shields us from the scorching sun in our journey to and from the campus.
caffeine and juices to boost our study engines.
snacks; oatmeal cookies.
when life gave me lemons, i sliced them and threw them into the drinking water.
bags.
wenli digesting media audiences.
thanks angeline, love this shot; dad's old watch and my usual go-to necklace bunch. 
wenli;s belated birthday steamboat dinner; "aiyak (kuah, 2011)".
snowflake; grass jelly + shaved ice + taroballs.
-- some by diamond2, others by d90.

No comments: