Friday, January 15, 2010

vintage

me and my sis were spring cleaning our rooms when we came across this big stack of baby pictures! i was (we were) so cute! and since the rave's all about vintage right now -- shoulder pads, bandage micro-minis, high-waisted pants/skirt, neon the nanny-ish colours, headbands ala grease, polka dots, rayban aviators, big hair etc etc -- this is my own take on vintage.
1. me with baby powder (i think) all over my face. i duno how old i was :/
2. hui at some beach

3. hui at granpa's old ipoh house posing amongst his bonsais

4. uncle ming (jiujiu) and auntie angela's (jiumu) wedding

5. me and mummy
. mummy looks so pretty! and her make up's perfect. loves xoxo
6. me and hui at the playground opposite our house
. ahh those days of no worries.
7. me and hui

8. 7-months me :)
getting friendly with the camera. or cameraman/woman?
9. granpa with wei and me

10. my baby bike

11. hui posing. again.

12. uncle jerry, granpa with wei, granma, auntie su, mum and me. where is this?

13. papa and uncle jerry all macho on an open-air toilet bowl

14. wei and me with our jackie-o-wannabe sunglasses

15. xiao, me, wei and hui as flowergirls on jiujiu's wedding. sho shweet :)

No comments: