Monday, December 1, 2008

rantings and beginnings

feel like beginning a new blog just to write about anything and everything that crosses my mind..

haven't been writing since i started uni four months ago..

now finally had the quality(and much needed) time to lounge around at home,thinking empty thoughts,reading new(and old) books,thinking more empty thoughts,and yea,just have a rest.after four months of assignments after assignments and having enough of not-very-nutritious food,i am home...well it has been more than a month since i am back -- but anyway,i am glad that i am.

many things have changed,mum and dad got new phones(similar ones!aww...),sis has grown ALOT,granpa thinner,and granma,more volumptuous!

and i have lost my clothes wardrobe!mum shoved all our seldom-worn clothes into my wardrobe!insufficient place for my ever-expanding collection of clothes.oh well,my clothes have to make do with the luggage bag for a few weeks.

can't wait till next week,when all the fun starts!whee~

auntie su's 20th wedding anniversary,granparent's 50th,and jaycees' anniversary,relatives' weddings...excuses(occasions) for dressing up.being the perfectionist that i am,i have sorted out my outfits,what shoes to match,and which accesories goes best.yea i am that vain..*winks*

till then i wish to learn to post pictures up here or i'll bore everyone to death with over-flowing texts.oh well,wish me luck as i am quite a tech rookie and hates anything that has to do with it.i may as well live in the stone-age.

oh and i have chopped off my hair!love it!

No comments: