Saturday, December 27, 2008

past and present

gosh i duno what came over me these few days...thinking of him is all i can do..urgh..what's wrong..

wateva..i am very satisfied with the choc chip cookies me and sis made for christmas^^am very proud of myself!hope that he likes it!

with christmas gone,the other celebration worth anticipating for would be new year..and lunar new year ofcos...oh and maybe a would-be job for me...looking forward to what lies ahead for me and what i can do to fill in my passtime for the next two months..

currently reading a book called Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen..a really nice read..would recommend it to anyone who wants an easy read,nothing too dramatic or too heart-wrenching..subtle but colourful..all in all..beautiful!

hmm wanting to bake more often,learn new recipes,bake more choc chip cookies (if anybody can help me finish them) and ofcos,learn to cook..hah learning to cook must be my new year's resolution.but i would most probabl end up ignoring it anyways *grins*

ohwell..blah *wink*;)

night^^

No comments: