Friday, March 16, 2012

see it this way


week 3 of school has just begun to end (?). okay my first sentence indicates high level of stress stemming from the demands of honours year. spent today researching, meeting up with my supervisor, more researching, eating lunch at 4.30pm and dinner at -- oh, okay -- and attempting to water marble my nails whilst reading an article on how to undertake qualitative research on the internet. and taking pauses in between to rest my over-saturated brain by swooning over sweater and pleated skirts from the n21 2012prefall collection and contemplating on whether i should get that gold cuff. i have thin wrists so it is almost impossible to get a cuff to stay put, but this has chains connecting the gap...that kinda explains my obsession with it. oh and forever21 at sunway pyramid is having massive sales on sweaters -- rm40 for a sweater with lace panelling? score.
 


No comments: