Wednesday, February 29, 2012

today,

i got back my renewed student ID and the 2012 student diary (loving the bokeh-ed lights in the cover pic).
i started reading 'Tis: A memoir by Frank McCourt and loved his sense of humour -- he seems to write continuously without filtering the thoughts that fleet through his mind and i think that is awesome.
oh, and i also painted my nails in my favourite colour in a reverse french/half moon manicure. i first saw it on the cherry blossom girl and loved it to bits. i followed her tutorial but skipped the drying drops step as well as letting my base colour sit overnight (yes, i started painting them last night) to ensure that the base dries completely before sticking on the paper reinforcers and doing the top colour. there's still kinks in some places but i'm sure practice makes perfect. 

now back to marathon-ing on glee season 3 and being caught up in all their emotions. they make me cry one second and laugh my ass off in another. i love them.

HAPPY LEAP YEAR/DAY!

No comments: