Tuesday, November 8, 2011

keeping grounded

working has been eventful, showing developed photographs to customers and see them smile made me smile too. i received my first paycheck of my entire life and am so happy, although it is not much, and have returned mum the money i borrowed from her while graduation-dress-shopping at topshop the other day. spent a bomb on the 2 dresses that i have no regret for (i couldnt decide which to buy for graduation so mum and him decided that i should buy both and decide at home), and have decided which pair of heels and accessories to wear with the dress. taking a day off on thursday to get an account for the study loan that i hope i could get to study honours next year, and it makes me think of what thesis i am gonna do. keeping my feet close to the ground and taking baby steps, one at a time.

No comments: