Thursday, November 4, 2010

a test from above


i m feeling sickly, maybe it's cuz of the stress i m facing for the exams. my final year, such an important year, and it doesnt help that i m currently mugging on psychology research methods and theory. at this moment, i miss home, i miss everyone at home, i miss my cat, and i miss him. thanks to my sister who tagged me this photo of xiaoxiao :) it means alot to me now, to see that she's doing well and that everyone at home is too.

i promise i will do my best too, thinking positive thoughts. as mum says "it's just a test from above". i hear fireworks outside, that's a good sign :)

3 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

I had to take a class on research methods for communication and it was the worst!!! D:

at least you're almost done though!!

xx
MILK TEETHS

yi ying said...

xiu xiu: stay positive !! it always helps :)

chocolate is always our best friend to de-stress, good luck for your coming exams !! :)

lynxiu said...

research i hate research D: i'm doing comm too i m wondering if i'd need to take that subject next semester :/ two more days till this semester's over! one semester more to go and i'm done with degree

yiying: thankyou! but cannot eat choc, am feverish and feeling heaty inside D: