Wednesday, August 25, 2010

point//shoot

i guess i should do this often, take random shots with my diamond2, i underestimated this little girl since i had my nikon :/ she's a phone, no doubt, but with a 5mp camera it still works well under perfect lighting. although due to my clumsiness of dropping her quite a few times (5?) the output of photos have these noise streaks, but with a little touching up, it's not quite obvious anymore.

anyway, i was walking back to the condo when i just had the mood to point and shoot at something, hence this hedge here. didnt even stop walking, just lowered my phone, and 'click'. and when i came back to my room, i saw right outside my bedroom window, these two black and white pigeons cuddling closely to each other. they made me go "awww..." so they ended up being my targets too.


ok, done rambling. ought to pack and go home for the weekend. have a beautiful weekend!

photos: htc diamond2; nikon d90

No comments: