Thursday, November 12, 2009

the light at the end of the walkway



finally, i see some light at the end of the tunnel. er...in this case at the other end of my condo walkway. tomorrow will be my last paper, and i m free to sleep, eat, not study, shop, play, sleep and eat some more, or whatever things that i refrained from doing these weeks. sheesh. i feel old :(

anyways...wish me luck for research design and analysis paper tomorrow. er what is that u ask? it's all about statistics. which is really boring and tiring, seeing the overwhelmingly ridiculous amount of formulas that i have to cram into my tiny brain. do you know that brain size differ with body size? duno if it's true but there's this statement that i read from my rda notes. hah. my brain would only be the size of a pea then, considering my 5foot tall frame.

at least i can still humour myself i guess i m not so in a rut after all. have to remain calm and collected, calm and collected, calm and collected...

in another 17hours, she'll be a free(wo)man. she's happy but she still has a void-in-the-stomach feeling that she has not prepared enough although she has screened all the notes and self-test quizzes at least twice. each. phew that was a real mouthful. she has to think positive thoughts. like playing with dad's dslr in cameron on saturday :D

No comments: