Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the things i want:)

i want blue nails.
i wanna be with him 24/7.
i want more time.
i want to sleep more.
i wanna not leave here--forever.
i want a big bear hug.
i want flawless skin.
i want to be braver.
i wanna not be so narrow-minded.
i wanna eat chocolate like there's no need to be scared of getting fat.
i want another hug.
i want beautiful weather.
i want a cat.
i want a puppy.
i (now) want orange nails.
i want to chat with him like there's no tomorrow.
i want to hug him.
i want to know how to swim.
i want to be able to drive properly.
i want to be more confident.
i want a tighter butt.
i want no more animal-abusers.
i want a smoke-free society/world.
i wanna make someone happy everyday.
i wanna make myself happy everyday.
i wanna stop wanting too many things.
i want to graduate with honours.
i wanna find the job of my dreams.
i wanna know what would be my dream job(?).
i want to visit the zoo again.
i wanna run around and play like a child.
i wanna fly a kite.
i wanna own an audi.
i want a beautiful house.
i want my family to always be happy.
i want to appreciate my friends more.
i wanna stop complaining--and be more grateful.
i wanna stop taking myself too seriously,but not slack either.
i want everyone to be happy.
i want to be successful like mummy.
i want to respect and be respectful.
i wanna make love and no war.
i want to learn how to make (fruit/veg) salad.
i wanna drink water(now!)

i want too many things!
i want everyone to be happy and proud of who they are.
i wanna be happy and proud of who i am.
i want my family and my dear to be proud of me,i know i am of them.
i wanna end this monotonous post,like...NOW!

all the things i want for love,peace and happiness
*grins*

No comments: